Sunday 20 March 2011

wh

So spring has now sprung and all the high street stores are filled with lovely pieces to get you into the summer mood. Now I am a vintage girl at heart so I am constantly on the look out for what brands are really pushing the boundaries and not copying looks directly from the catwalk but still creating some iconic and timeless pieces.

On my recent shopping expedition came across some beautiful pieces from Warehouse ss11 collection. I could see they had been especially inspired by Marc Jacobs 70s collection with lots of retro printed blouses and super wide flares in gorgeous materials such as silk and linen. I think that has been one of Warehouse's strongest ethos
Their ability to source unique fabrics and textures.

Below are a few photos I managed to take of my current favourite piece ~ I have my eye on the retro print blouse which is just lush. I'm planning on clashing it with some vintage ditsy floral flares that I have!


















This adorable lace dress is Natalie Portman in black swan. I have added an oversized pocket vest (also by Warehouse) to add another dimension of texture and accessorized with a very cute bow detail belt.

So get yourself to your Warehouse store today to pick up some key on trend items from the latest collection or take a look online at www.warehouse.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment