Sunday 3 April 2011

Leeds Affordable Vintage Fair

This weekend I attended Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair held in the perfect historic setting of the Corn Exchange in Leeds, Yorkshire. Set amongst the array of wonderful stalls I found 4 gorgeous items - believe me I could have bought so much more - and I couldn't wait to share them with you:


I love this jumpsuit from The Vintage Generation just £12 - very Dynasty don't you think? I love the gold finished buttons and the shoulder pads; I have an oversized sun hat that will just finish the look completely!



These trousers were an absolute steal at just £8! I fell in love with the softness of the silky material and the unusual print. I'll be wearing these with a purple vest and denim waistcoat - these statement trousers can speak for themselves!?


Next I couldn't leave the fair without this gorgeous coral shirt with neck bow tie detail from Vintage Infusion . Not only is the colour so 2011. I wore it the next day over the top of a denim maxi skirt with orange sandals and tan satchel.



Last but not least, my favourite vintage item is this electric blue embroidered maxi dress from Jennifer Lilly Clothing. Currently I am totally inspired by Sarah Owen (co founder of Lucy In Disguise) 70's boho style, I snapped this dress up prompto. All I need now is a long pendant necklace and statement red raffia clutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment