Monday 18 July 2011

Accessorize with Matalan this Autumn



I was in Matalan the other day and it was so busy! It was great to see that the rebranding of the store is really paying off and being a huge success. What was also great to see was the brand's Autumn product coming through - there are some amazing pieces taking direct influence from the designer catwalks.

When I was invited to Matalan's Autumn Winter 2011 press event a few weeks back, I spied lots of must-have accessories. As all girls (and  some guys) know, accessories can make or break an outfit. Here are a few snaps I managed to take of my favourite pieces from the up and coming collection.

 This was a really cool way of displaying all the fab winter boots at the event.
 I can't wait to get my hands on these! Who needs Dr Martins when you can pick these up for £30! I already have them in black!
 Forget Summer's dainty chains and jewellery, winter is about big bold cuffs. I love the snake skin effect, sure to give any outfit an added edge.
 Matalan goes all Gothic on us with this metallic cuff. What works well with this is you can readjust the size to fit your wrist.
 I heart this peacock necklace with jewel coloured detail.

Matalan also had feminine underwear, vintage inspired satchels and cosy scarves gallore at the event. I can't wait to start seeing it hitting our stores and online too!

No comments:

Post a Comment