Sunday 3 July 2011

High Street Sales - What I bought

Pay Day finally came around for me on Friday so what better way to celebrate than with a sneaky look around the high street sales?!

I visited River Island where I bought this lovely silk lightweight jacket. I've already worn it with a pair of skinnies and some heels and I'm thinking of pairing it up with a maxi dress for a boho feel.

 I love the grass-like pattern with floral and butterfly detailing. Was £65 Now £30

 I also bought this white oversized shirt from River Island too. The shoulders are gathered to create a sculptured fit with accentuated shoulders. Was £24.99 Now £10


I couldn't hit the sales without visiting my favourite high street store Warehouse! I picked up this silk wrap over dress with animal print design.


 The dress billows downwards from the waist and hangs lower on the right side and shorter on the left. Its a dress that deffinately makes you feel very feminine and the fit is just gorgeous! Was £65 Now £40


I also couldn't resist these fringe detail sandals also from Warehouse. As you can probably see I have worn them so much since I bought them a few weeks back as they are so comfortable and the suede fringe detail is right on trend for this season! Was £40 Now £15

No comments:

Post a Comment