Wednesday 27 July 2011

Shopping The High Street

Tuesdays are a great day to go shopping; its the day when most stores get their deliveries of lovely new stock and the day all their sale replenishment has been distributed to the shop floor.

This evening I took to Primark, River Island, New Look and H&M (I've been busy!) and found some gorgeous pieces to take me into Autumn!

First on my shopping trip was River Island were I picked up this silk ethnic print dress. The cut comes off the shoulder. I'll be wearing it now with fringed sandals and beaded jewellery and come Autumn with a faux fur gilet and ankle boots. The price was marked up from £30 To £15 but it scanned in at just £10 - I love it when that happens!
 A close up of the print on the River Island dress.
 hNext I hit Primark - I only try to shop here for basics and the odd staple piece but I couldn't resist this kimono style cotton mix jacket. I'm wearing mine with a pleated maxi skirt. £13.

 At H&M I saw this in the window (ah the power of visual merchandising!) and just loved the pleated skirt and batwing sleeves. £24.99.


Having a good rake around in the New Look shoe sale, I came across these cute leopard print kitten heels! Leopard print continues to be huge in Autumn thanks to Marc Jacobs and I couldn't resist these at just £6 - bargain!

2 comments:

  1. Great post. Snap frames and retail displays can get a customer to produce some impulse purchases depending on how they may be placed and also the graphics which they use in order to draw the client.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is the perfect blog I am looking this type of blog its awesome blog here , share great information about this topic. This informative blog helps many readers with their decision-making regarding the situation. Great articles and will look forward for more!kookles amsterdam

    ReplyDelete