Monday 1 August 2011

Making a Bold Statement

The bigger, the bolder, the chunkier, the more embellished the better! Right now I am lusting after over the top statement necklaces to complete an outfit. I've collected quiet a few over the years but I'm struggling to find any new designs on the high street! If anyone has any ideas where I can look it would be greatly appreciated!

Here are some of my favourites from my collection:

 This piece is my all time fave - a bejewelled leather collar necklace with silk ribbon tie from Warehouse. It gets so much attention and compliments when I wear it.
 Another Warehouse piece in gold, silver and pewter chains. This is quiet a heavy piece to wear, but adds a rock-glamour edge to any dress or plain tee and jeans!
 This was also from Warehouse! (Very on trend they are as usual!) It reminds me of an illusional pop art piece with the different sized circles.
 I wear this tribal inspired beaded necklace with maxi dresses all the time. I wish I had invested in another one though to make it look more elaborate when I wear it.
I found this one in Primark early last year! Another favourite of mine, it is lightweight yet does the job; ticking the oversized statement box successfully!

What do you think of my necklaces? Have you seen any on the high street or online that are similar? I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment