Monday 19 September 2011

Shop the High Street

As the season's change over from Summer to Autumn, there is nothing a girl loves to do more than update her wardrobe! But who am I kidding? It doesn't really matter whether its mid season or transitional season - we just love to shop! Here are my latest purchases to update my wardrobe and to satisfy my shopping craving!

New Look £17

I think this shirt is unusually quirky for New Look - the autumnal coloured stripes are what first caught my eye. I'm teaming it up with a midi skirt and maroon tights for autumn!

Warehouse Was £60 Now £20

This Warehouse dress first caught my eye in the Summer but at £60 I was reluctant to treat myself! Now in the sale at £20 it is such a bargain dress I just had to have it. The print is still in tune with the whole Navajo trend for Autumn so I'll be wearing my sale steal with a chunky knitted cargian and knee high boots!

Jane Norman Was £55 Now £27.50

Jane Norman is a store that I have never even stepped in never mind thought of shopping in. So I was slightly suprised when this jacket caught my eye on the sale rail in the door way of their store (ah the power of visual merchandising!) I adore the colour and the fit is very flattering too - it's my inbetweeny jacket for the mid season!

New Look £25

 I was so eager to try the shoe-boot! These are the most comfortable height-increasing shoes I have ever worn and they go with anything and everything - my best buy of the month!

Warehouse £45

Love at first sight can only happen with one thing - fashion! I love this faux fur bag from Warehouse, it is deffinately an edgier take on the faux fur trend with the zip detailing. My Warehouse bags always last for years so they are deffinately an investment piece ladies!



Happy Shopping!

Love Tatty xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment