Friday 11 November 2011

Matalan Style Project - My Entry....x



I was over the moon when the lovely ladies at Matalan HQ asked me to take part in their Matalan Style Project! Especially set up for fashion bloggers, the project involves Matalan sending selected bloggers fifty pounds worth of gift vouchers to spend entering a styling challenge based around a seasonal fashion theme.

With the vouchers tucked away safely in my purse, I set off a few weeks ago to my local Matalan to do some seriously stylish shopping. The theme was "Party wear" and with Christmas just around the corner it was the perfect opportunity to have a nosey at what the fashion budget brand has to offer.

Even a few weeks ago the store was adorned with sequins, funky costume jewellery, glittery clutch bags and sky high heels! I found this very cute vintage inspired lace dress and with jewel colours always being the height of fashion during the Christmas period, I clashed the teal under colour with purple tights. Going for a 1950's style, I accessorized with a pair of little black gloves and a peacock feather head piece. A leopard print bag gives a modern edge whist doubling metallic belts for an unusual twist!

I hope you like my quirky party wear outfit - be sure to check out the Matalan Blog for the other three blogger entries plus vote for your favourite outfit here.

 Happy Shopping
xoxo



1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through the Matalan comp, I absolutely love your look and have voted for you - good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete