Thursday 8 December 2011

I Heart Caggie Dunlop...

Made In Chelsea may be over until the next series begins, but I am still lusting over the gorgeous Caggie Dunlop and her quirky bohemian glamour style! I've tracked down a couple of images of my fave Caggie-esque outfits....


Designer handbag in tow, Cags perfects the chilled out hippy look with a floor skimming maxi dress and embellished sandals on an evening out. I love the bundle of bangles on her wrist too!


Grunging down her LBD and sexy Henry Holland tights with a parka, Caggie perfects two looks in one...

Floaty fabrics, vintage inspired applique and naturally tousled hair: effortless...


 I want this vintage coat! Dressed down with a motif t shirt and skinny denim, Caggie yet again looks naturally on trend!


Caggie fans lost the spot (get it?!) when Made In Chelsea aired Ms Dunlop sporting a New Look leopard print coat during her tour around London. The girl has an amazing eye for jewellery too!


I want this floral jacket in my life!! Again, Caggie dresses down an uber glamorous dress with a boho inspired piece - in this case, a silky maxi jacket - swoooooonnn <3


Roll on the next season of Made In Chelsea - never mind the fake story lines and terrible 'acting', its Caggie's wardrobe I want to see!





All Images Sourced from external websites including:




No comments:

Post a Comment