Tuesday 20 December 2011

Teapot Trinkets...

Call me crazy (maybe its that time of year?!) but I am obsessed with teapots of late! Whether they be sitting pretty in a department store, chipped and scratched at a vintage fair or gathering dust in a charity shop. I don't know what it is but they are my new 'thing' at the minute and I really want one to accessorise my kitchen with. Bearing in mind I don't drink tea (if anything I have a mild phobia of hot drinks in general...) this is a kind of kooky and down right bizarre new fascination of mine...

I'm currently swooning over these prettiful ones from John Lewis:

£18
John Lewis

£8
John Lewis

£15
John Lewis

£15
John Lewis

£20
John Lewis
How cute are they?! I don't think you need to be a drinker of tea to be a teapot owner...that's what I keep telling myself anyway!


Happy Shopping
xoxo


All images taken from www.johnlewis.com
Shop online at www.johnlewis.com



No comments:

Post a Comment