Wednesday 30 May 2012

Jubilee Inspired High Street Hunt

The Queen's Jubilee (just in case you hadn't heard..) is this coming Sunday and as well as an amazing long weekend (thanks Queenie!) our high street is bursting with Jubilee goodies to fill your wardrobe! Now, I'm not normally one to be patriotic, but seeing as the Lady of the moment is giving us working folk a few days off, I'm thinking it's rude not to dedicate a blog post to a few high street spots I've found on my shopping travels!

Queue kitsch home ware accessories, British-branded clobber and your very own miniature Queen! You have to love been British sometimes....


Bralet - check. Union Jack - check. Topshop- check. All you need is distressed boyfriend jeans and your converse - not very Royal but still very British!


Bralet
Topshop
£12
 Wear ones patriotism through this cool cloth bag with a vintage-effect print. 'Totes'-amazing...
Tote Bag
Republic
£8
 I need this teapot cosy in my life! I don't drink tea nor do I own a tea pot but hey, it could always sit on top of the loo roll, right?! It's way too cute not to be tempted; I bet the Queen has one!

Tea Cosy
Debenhams
£12
 It's kind of so wrong it's right that's why I've added this Union Jack print maxi from George at Asda to my list. Maybe my fashion sense was partly distracted by the fruit and veg section in the supermarket but I still kinda love it...!
Maxi Dress
George at Asda
£18
 Kitsch jewellery is so adorable and I simply think this crown charm on a gold chain by Vioella is seriously cute...


Can't get down to London Bridge on Sunday? Grab your very own version of the Lady herself thanks to Urban Outfitters who have created this miniature version - wind her up and she does the iconic royal wave! Amazing!
Mini Queenie
Urban Outfitters
£20

Happy Jubilee Shopping!
xoxo


All images taken from the brand websites

Shop Online at:



No comments:

Post a Comment