Tuesday 10 July 2012

Ibiza Style: Who Likes Short Shorts...?

After an amazing two weeks away from my working life in London, I am now officially back and raring to get going on my blog again. I admit, I have been abandoning my blog posts of late, but after a much needed R&R session I am fully motivated and inspired...

This weeks posts will see a major focus around Ibiza! After just returning from a holiday in one of the party capitals, I am all about sun, sea, sand and of course STYLE! The biggest trend I witnessed out there (sometimes for the good, sometimes for the bad!) where girls in short shorts - and I mean SHORT shorts. I think I saw more bums than Bacardi breezers out there. So where can you get yours from? See my hot high street picks and advice on how to style them!



Not exactly one of the most popular trends seen in Ibiza this summer, but the girls sporting the grungey look where totally rocking it! These dip-dye shorts from Topshop are great paired with a graphic tee or cut-up vest...

Dip Dye Shorts
Topshop
£38
 Try this rock idol Led Zeppelin tee; turn up the sleeves and tie the front for a relaxed, beach side look.
Led Zeppelin Tee
By and Finally
£22

What better excuse to experiment with the season's hottest prints than when your away on holiday? Tropical prints decorated the Ibiza bay and these short shorts from Matalan certainly do not disappoint!
Tropical Shorts
£16
Matalan
 Think 1950's Grease style and team your printed shorts with a vintage-inspired denim tank top like this one from Warehouse...
Denim Top
Warehouse
£25

Tans to be envied by Essex citizens where everywhere in Ibiza (41 degree heat could be to blame..?) and so for once pastel tones where a must to accentuate your gorgeous glow! How cute are these crochet shorts from Miss Selfridge? 
Crochet Shorts
Miss Selfridge
£32
Take influence from the seasons 'texture mix' trend and team with this cut-out top from Warehouse in mink!
Cut-Out Top
Warehouse
£35
 Classic denim cut-offs where any girls Ibiza wardrobe staple! Don't forget to tick these features from your short shorts check list: distressed denim, low rise and bum skimming!
Short Shorts
River Island
£25
Cover up on route to buy your ice cream in this slinky kimono from River Island for a jaw-dropping £10! Thanks River Island summer sale!

Kimono
River Island
£10
 The ultimate summer key piece is the bralet  - don't go to Ibiza without it!

Bralet
River Island
£12

Happy Holiday Shopping
xoxo


All images taken from brand websites

Shop online at:

No comments:

Post a Comment